Digital Content Specialist
Minimum 1 year of experience in content writing
The Digital Content Specialist copy-edits and produces content for various online websites to support client deliverables. We are looking for an Individual who should deliver high-quality content with impeccable grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and style. Also, the Individual should possess exceptional attention to detail for its intended audience.
Major Responsibilities As Digital Content Specialist:
- Produces or copy-edits content for various online outlets such as blogs, websites and social channels
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications
- Revises, edits, and proofreads high-quality, creative content as needed
- Ability to write in different formats and styles of content for multiple audiences and also ensure content is accurate & plagiarism free
- Stays updated on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content
- Creates topical recommendations, article outlines, and optimized content to capitalize on content opportunities. The same should be identified by performing keyword research, competitor analysis, content mapping, and other types of content analysis
- The individual should have the ability to gather information through a relevant questionnaire or ask pertinent questions from various clients
- The Digital Content Specialist reports directly to the Content Manager and indirectly to the Account Manager(s) of his/her respective customer team(s)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in content writing
- Versatile research skills
- Enthusiasm for learning & writing about new topics
- The desire to learn new skills and technologies for content creation and optimisation
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise tasks
- Familiarity with SEO
Not a constrain for the right talent.
Questions about joining Infidigit?
Learn more about our culture and work updates from our LinkedIn profile