We have multiple open positions for SEO Analysts with varied levels of experience. An ideal candidate would be interested in building and refining the SEO strategy for our eCommerce and enterprise clients. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills.Responsibilities
- SEO analyst is responsible for enhancing organic traffic for our client’s website & to make sure that the goals are achieved.
- The candidate needs to check information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
- Do competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Assist in development and execution of content strategies
- Implement internal & external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
- Communication project development, timelines, and results
- 2-7 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency with:
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic
- Crawling tools such as Botify, ScreamingFrog and DeepCrawl
- CMS environments such as WordPress etc.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends.
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- E-Commerce experience preferred
INR 2,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A. Additional performance incentives for senior candidates. Salary is not a constrain for the right SEO talent.