Welcome to Infidigit Consultants Private limited.
This website is operated by Infidigit Consultants PVT LTD. Infidigit Consultants Pvt Ltd (also referred to as “we” and “us”) may collect personal information about you through your use of this website. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information and the rights you have in relation to that information.
As a responsible Corporate, we are committed to protect the privacy of all individuals/Corporates with whom we interact and co-ordinate.
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Services. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor.
Generally, the personal information that we collect is when a personalized Enquiry is required about the services we provide for to our clients. On the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Details
- Name of your Organisation
- Website of your Organisation
- The Services interested by visitor
- The requirements of the Client
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How and why we use this information.
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To deliver the specific information or service you have requested. For example, if you have submitted an enquiry in relation to a job or career opportunity through this site, we will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
- We ensure that we always have an appropriate legal basis for processing your personal information. For the most part, the processing of your personal information is based on either a) our legitimate interests related to us providing you services you have requested or otherwise your customer relationship with us, or b) your consent, where requested.
How we secure your personal information?
- We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unlawful or unauthorised use, access or accidental loss of personal information. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party,
- We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
- We may be required to share your personal information with other third parties who provide services to us, we only transfer your personal information to a third-party service provider , where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
- If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.