Ecommerce SEO Services
Are you facing a challenge in driving quality traffic, increasing conversions and sales through your ecommerce portal?
We have helped many large ecommerce brands to boost organic search results and revenue.
Why Infidigit as Ecommerce SEO Service Provider
Unable to get your e-commerce website to rank as no. 1 on Google?
No worries! Infidigit is here to help. We at Infidigit bring you expert e-commerce SEO services. We cater to premium brands like Myntra, Zivame, Superbalist and many more.
Here are a few quick facts which make us experts in the e-commerce SEO industry:
- We aim to improve your site revenue via organic channels
- We have won multiple SEO industry awards for our e-commerce clients
- We drive more than 150 million traffic to our e-commerce SEO clients
- We have helped our clients rank as #1 for 12000 keywords
- We are the only SEO company from India to be a finalist at the globally-recognised SMX Awards 2019 held in Seattle, USA
Ecommerce SEO Services Includes
Optimizing Online Store
We focus on executing best practices to make your ecommerce portal increasingly visible in the search engine results.
- Analyzing your website structure we optimize your headlines, product descriptions, and metadata so that your product pages show up in search results, beneath the title tag.
- We also optimize the internal link structure and navigational structure to boost SEO by displaying how pages are related to one another. This also helps in encouraging visitors to spend more time exploring your website.
- We create a list of keywords with high search volume and target them by utilizing our curated keyword tools and comprehensive SEO industry knowledge.
- Our team has expertise in SEO for various CMS platforms like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, Yo! Kart, osCommerce, Weebly, Prestashop, ZenCart, GoDaddy, etc. We understand how these platforms interact with search engine algorithms and can effectively optimize websites developed on such platforms.
Off-page Optimization For Online Store
Our team approaches Off-page SEO for your ecommerce portal by focusing on building authoritative links, social media marketing and social bookmarking
- We work on developing quality and authoritative backlinks to your ecommerce portal to boost search rankings for various products and services. We also ensure that the links have some commonality with your portal to offer optimum value for SEO.
- With the rise in social media content displayed directly in search results, we ensure that your brand is aptly represented with quality SEO friendly content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- We also engage authentic and credible influencers to spread the word out for your brand on various social media platforms, to increase social signals.
We will share monthly reports with you which will include your online store’s key metrics.
- Reports will include metrics like your website’s conversions, sales, traffic, rankings, etc. and a summary of all SEO activities performed on your website.
- The reports will have details like keyword trends, keyword ranking tables, and device/location comparisons represented visually.
- We also set up follow-up calls to discuss the report on a monthly basis and to evaluate the effectiveness of our strategy.
FAQ's on Ecommerce SEO Services
Ecommerce SEO is a combination of multiple optimization techniques to support better search rankings for ecommerce portals and their individual product pages. This includes off-page and on-page optimization for the online store platform, custom link building campaigns, content marketing, and influencer outreach campaigns.
We can optimize for various ecommerce store platforms like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, Yo! Kart, osCommerce, Weebly, Prestashop, ZenCart, GoDaddy, etc. We understand how these platforms interact with search engine algorithms and can effectively optimize websites developed on such platforms. For online stores, we can optimize Navigation Links, Page Titles, URLs, Meta Descriptions, Image ALT Tags, H1 Headings, Canonical URLs, Blogging Platforms and social sharing buttons to boost rankings of websites built on their platforms.
Google uses over 200 ranking factors in their algorithm and hence committing success timelines for achieving results is a challenge, especially if your online store category has a lot of competitive products. Online stores are vast, get search requests from desktop and mobile, need a lot of product-specific content and digital outreach. Hence optimizing them involves considerable time and effort. However, in our experience, while working with brands, we have seen them achieve rankings for long tail keywords within 3 months and for competitive keywords – within 6 months.
Due to the factors affecting search results and the dynamic nature of search engines themselves, no one can explicitly guarantee search engine rankings through Ecommerce SEO. Google updates its search algorithms multiple times in a year and we are constantly on our toes to tweak our strategies to align with those updates. We ensure that we employ the most ethical best practices to enable you to sustainably rank higher on different product search requests. Our past work is a testimony of the fact that despite steering clear from giving guarantees, we have delivered results for our clients
We take a lot of time in preparing a commercial proposal for any Ecommerce SEO project due to the sheer vastness of its nature. We calculate our effort estimates based on the size of your portal, short and long term marketing objectives, number and quality of keywords we are targeting, the age of your website and competitiveness of the major industry players for those local keywords. Since quality Ecommerce SEO is a customized effort and no “one size fits all” service, we would request you to get in touch with our team for a quick call to get a suitable estimate
Schedule A Meeting
Subscribe to Monthly Growth Marketing Newsletter
Once a month, 100% Useful. No spam.
Schedule A Meeting