ENTERPRISE SEO SOLUTIONS
For larger organizations that want to improve their organic presence and revenue
Trusted by Global Brands
Compare all features
- Keywords Optimized
- Pages Optimized
- Initial Setup & Analysis
- Search Console - Setup & Review
- Google Analytics - Setup & Review
- Keyword To URL Mapping
- Baseline Ranking Setup
- Baseline Organic Search Report Setup
- Competitor Analysis
- Google Penalty Check
- Bing Webmaster - Setup & Review
- Technical SEO
- Technical Audit Tracker Creation & Periodic Review
- Support For SEO Audit Implementation
- Robots.txt Creation & Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation & Submission
- Structured Data Markup Recommendation & Review
- Suggestions to improve Page Speed & Core Web Vitals Scores
- Custom 404 Page Review & Recommendation
- Mobile Friendly Test Review & Recommendation
- SSL Check
- Pagination Audit & Recommendations
- Site Architecture Audit
- Recommendations for improving Crawling, Indexing & Rendering
- Ongoing detailed SEO Audit & Recommendations
- International SEO
- On-page SEO
- Title Tags Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- URL Structure Recommendation & Review
- Duplicate Content Analysis
- Canonical Recommendations
- Image Optimization
- Video Optimization
- Content Gap Analysis
- HTML Sitemap Review & Recommendation
- External Links Review & Recommendation (If Any)
- Footer Links Review & Recommendation (If Any)
- Internal Links Recommendation
- Internal Linking Strategy
- Content Recommendation - Service/Blogs
- Links Optimization
- Link Redirect Checks
- Disavow File Review & Recommendation (If Required)
- Video, PPT & Infographic submissions
- Backlink Audit
- Article Submission
- Q&A Posting
- Keywords Ranking Report (Upto)
- Competitors' Rank Tracking (Upto)
- Organic Search Market Share Report
- Search Console Impressions And Clicks Reporting
- Google Analytics Sessions Report
- User Experience Report (Page Load Time, Bounce Rate, Etc.)
- Backlink Report
- Core Web Vitals Report
- SEO Scorecard
- Customized KPIs Reporting
- Analysis via SEMrush, Ahrefs & Moz
- Report Frequency
- Project Management
- Dedicated SEO Team
- Dedicated Manager
- Consultation with Senior Marketers
- SEO Audit - Standard
- Half Yearly
- 250 hours per month
- 15 hours per month
- SEO Audit - Standard
- 300 hours per month
- 20 hours per month
- 2 hours per month
- SEO Audit - Standard
- 400 hours per month
- 30 hours per month
- 4 hours per month
Want more? Get a custom plan.
Want more? Get a custom plan.
How Infidigit helped cult.fit improve their Non-brand Clicks By 223% Via SEO in 9 Months
Myntra increased its sessions in the Personal Care category by 499.11%
Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet garnered 156% lift in organic sessions in 5 months
Enterprise SEO Packages
Enterprise SEO is a building block for any business looking to establish its mark on the digital world. It has many purposes, from building brand awareness to boosting your market dominance by increasing sales.
Enterprise SEO packages help businesses in laying a strong foundation on the internet and build upon it to improve their revenue. It is important for businesses to understand how enterprise SEO pricing works. It makes decisions like hiring an in-house SEO team or an external partner better guided. Moreover, enterprise SEO packages also make businesses aware of what processes go into building that very foundation that they can build their online business upon.
While there is a wide range of differences in enterprise SEO plans and pricing provided by various external partners, it is dependent on various factors like experience, scope, team size, effectiveness, and more. With Infidigit, you get a clear glass pricing model for enterprise SEO packages, with each plan providing crisp details on where the quantum of your investment is exactly going.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Enterprise SEO packages are just an upgraded version of traditional SEO packages. They offer a variety of options to enterprises to choose from. The main aim of enterprise SEO packages is to improve your visibility and online reach by aiming for the most relevant keywords in your domain that are highly competitive. This is why enterprise SEO plans end up costing more than traditional SEO plans, as they focus on building SEO strategies out of highly competitive keywords with over five million results on SERPs. In comparison, other types of SEO plans usually include normal and long-tail keywords with less than one million CTR.
Enterprise SEO is just the bigger, upgraded version of traditional SEO. It focuses on targeting high-volume keywords that are highly competitive and building SEO strategies around them. These keywords usually have a very high CTR of over five million searches. Enterprise SEO plans also mainly target short-tail keywords since they carry a high search volume compared to long-tail keywords. As an illustration, enterprise SEO is like the big conference that a ton of other businesses in your domain are attending, and your business needs to stand out and be at the top.
Here are a few reasons why you need enterprise SEO services:
- Reaping long-term advantages of SEO for your website, like constantly growing organic traffic and ranking in the top results for high search volume keywords organically.
- If the scale of your website is huge, then you would need enterprise SEO. Optimizing a few pages on a website is very different from optimizing hundreds or thousands of pages, which is where enterprise SEO is needed to make a visible impact.
- Leveraging established workflows, strategic automation, and cross-functional departmental collaboration to boost the scalability of your business.
- If you are looking to scale your impact on the market share, reduce customer acquisition costs, improve your brand reputation, and scale public relations.
- If you are aiming to reduce your ad spends and stop overly relying on PPC advertising. This helps in reducing your ad spends and cost per acquisition without hurting your overall website performance on organic results.
An Enterprise SEO package is of critical importance for big businesses to invest in. There are many things these packages can cover for your business, including:
- SEO and Website Audit - SEO and website audit offer a cohesive look into the current SEO and marketing strategies for your business. This helps businesses in identifying shortcomings, roadblocks, and more to build a better roadmap and implement it for better ROI.
- SEO Reporting - Tracking every single element of an SEO strategy and reporting on it is of high importance to improve the strategies and performance of your business. Infidigit ensures that detailed reports from smart analytics are presented to ensure full transparency and progress of strategies.
- Conversions with Earned Media - It is difficult for enterprises to gain external publications for their content. Enterprise SEO includes generating content that is published by external authoritative sources to generate domain authority and gain attention from the target audience. This helps in providing your audience with top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content which can lead to organic conversions.
There are some key factors that affect enterprise SEO pricing, including:
- Experience Level of Agency - If the experience level of the agency you hire is high, you will greatly benefit from it.
- USPs of Agency - Agencies that come with extensive enterprise SEO experience also have various USPs. For instance, having proprietary software for marketing and SEO. Hiring an agency like this provides enterprises with a competitive edge.
- Team Size - The size of the team of SEO experts that are involved in your enterprise SEO can also determine the pricing of enterprise SEO plans.