Full Stack Developer :
We are in search of a talented Full Stack Developer to join our team. The perfect candidate will possess exceptional skills in Front-End development (ReactJS), Back-End development (.Net Core), and Database Management Systems (MSSQL). They should also have experience of handling a team of engineers. Our focus is to find someone who can help us scale web applications and build custom coded websites.
- Leading, coaching and providing technical leadership to a team of developers, designers and contract-based employees.
- Develop a low-latency, high-throughput system that works straight off the browser
- Develop deployment systems to cater to the complex world of browsers and their abilities
- Brainstorm with Product Managers and leads to drive the next breakthrough features
- Actively work with founders and leadership to identify engineering capacity and potential roadmap
- Lead the process of hiring amazing engineers like yourself, and build the engineering team’s culture (if required)
- Regular coordination with clients
- Develop and implement test automation for quality and velocity
- Focus heavily on documentation and improve tooling and processes
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Provide insight into modernizing legacy systems/processes to the latest and greatest technologies.
- Enforce coding standards and set a high standard for code quality.
- Ensure thorough code reviews are conducted, and keeping the code healthy and tech-debt free
- Ensuring that the deliverables exceed the required quality benchmarks
- Document development phases and monitor production systems
Skills / Experience :
- BS/BE/BTech or MS/MTech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Front-End (Asp.net, ReactJS), Back-end (Asp.net Core) and SQL server database
- Proven track record of building and shipping high-quality products
- At least 2 years of experience in guiding, mentoring and collaboration with high output engineering teams
- Be very comfortable quickly developing prototype or throwaway code to prove out new functions and features.
- Strong experience in writing robust and maintainable client-server architectures and APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multi-tier architectures
- Exposure to complete product development cycle
- Experience with Git, Github
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in user experience design, usability testing, and research
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies and frameworks, such as React, Angular, Vue, Node.js, Express, or similar
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
Not a constrain for the right talent.