Sr Accounts Executive :
Is for a more experienced candidate with at least 5 years of relevant experience. This individual should have expertise in the aforementioned tasks and be capable of handling more complex account management responsibilities. Preferably, the candidate should hold an M.Com or MBA degree, which demonstrates a deeper understanding of advanced accounting principles and strategic financial management.
The incumbent should have experience & exposure to all Financial & Accounting standards as well as understand the requirements of the law including that of compliance under GST, IT, Company Act, rules & regulations, and any other related aspects.
The incumbent will be:
- Responsible for periodically reporting pecuniary information to business owners, interested parties such as regulators, customers, investors, and creditors often require this financial information.
- Additionally, needs to ensure that required compliances are complied with the Registrar of Companies as and when required.
- Maintaining the Accounts of the Company including the GST Returns, IT Returns, and any other aspects from time to time, etc
- Financial deliverables
- Invoice processing – payment receivables & payables
- Expense approval within set TAT & timelines
- Reviewing of Financial Reports on an ongoing basis
- Analyzing the revenue and expenditure of the business.
- Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports.
- MIS reporting
o Outstanding reports
o Financial reports
o Payment Ageing
o B/S & P&L
o Payment follow-ups
o Important documentation to be maintained
o Preparing monthly profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Providing advice to businesses on taxation and financing.
- Developing budget and accounting policies.
- Managing GST credits.
- Sharing any Financial & Accounting discrepancy with the Management – on an ongoing basis and resolving them as soon as possible.
- To keep accounting system up to date
- To do various analysis required by the management
- To ensure timely preparation of all reconciliation
- To assist in Completing the Internal and Statutory Audit and provide necessary details as may be required by the Auditors.
- To ensure monthly/ Quarterly and Annually tax compliances
- To assist in Legal and Corporate Secretarial compliance
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the management
Required Competencies :
- Very strong communication (written & speaking) skills
- Very well aware of all accounting principles
- Very strong in Excel analytics
- Excellent orator & presenter (normal as well as Power point)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize tasks.
- Finalization of agreements (New & Renewal)
- Working knowledge of Financial ERP packages like Tally etc.
Qualification / Experience :
Sr Accounts Executive – 5 years with Post Graduation
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Tally ERP 9 and Tally Prime
Not a constraint for the right talent & will be commensurate with the experience & exposure required for the role.