Senior Executive - Business Development
2 to 3 Years of experience in digital marketing agency
We are looking for a Senior Business Development executive who would be responsible for meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role in a digital marketing agency is an advantage.
Major Responsibilities As senior Business Development Executive:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Research and qualify the leads.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients Creating proposals.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintaining client records.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2 – 3 Years experience in digital marketing sales.
- International sales experience will be a plus point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Questions about joining Infidigit?
Learn more about our culture and work updates from our LinkedIn profile