SEO Analyst (ASO) :
An ideal candidate would be interested in doing the required Analysis, Audits, On-page & Off-page SEO activities for our eCommerce and enterprise clients. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills.
Candidates may work with clients based out of USA, Europe, and other international locations so excellent communication skills are desired.
- The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for our client’s website & to make sure that the goals are achieved
- The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
- Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Manage the development and execution of content strategies
- Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
Skills / Experience :
- Preferred Experience in ASO.
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization – SEO
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic
- CMS environments such as WordPress etc.
- MS Office – Excel, Word etc.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to identify problems
- Marketing & Advertising
Not a constrain for the right talent.