Manager SEO / Sr. Manager SEO :
We have multiple open positions for Manager SEO / Sr. Manager SEO with 5+ years of experience. An ideal candidate would be interested in building and refining the SEO strategy for our eCommerce and enterprise clients. The candidate should have experience in managing clients independently and leading a team of SEO analysts. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, and have good technical & analytical skills. Experience in managing clients based out of USA, Europe and other international locations would be an added advantage.
- The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for our client’s website & to make sure that the goals are achieved.
- The candidate needs to check information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
- Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Manage the development and execution of content strategies
- Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results
Skills / Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency with: Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Backlink tools such as Ahrefs or Majestic, Crawling tools such as Botify, Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl, CMS environments such as WordPress etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to: crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends
- Knowledge of HTML and website administrations
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
- Experience in managing large enterprise or E-Commerce websites preferred
Not a constrain for the right talent.