1-2 years previous experience in PPC, Digital marketing
As a PPC Specialist, you have to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC campaigns as directed by the Marketing Team.
Reporting into the Manager they will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
Responsibilities as PPC Executive
- Manage and optimise existing PPC campaign components
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Implementation of PPC strategies
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements
- Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Marketing campaigns
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns
- Good analytical skills to gain high-quality score & improve PPC Campaigns
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintain conversions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 to 2 Years of relevant experience into Google Ads and FB Ads
- The Applicant should’ve handled campaigns at least 30,000 INR
Not a constrain for the right talent.
SEO Company in New Zealand | Search Engine Optimization Services | Ecommerce SEO Agency | Website SEO Audit Services | SEO Penalty Recovery Services | Local Search Engine Optimization Services | Digital Marketing Services in New Zealand | App Store Optimization Company | Conversion Optimization Company | SEO Consultant in New Zealand | Professional SEO Agency | Content Marketing Company | Link Building Services Company | Amazon PPC Agency | PPC Management Services | Canonical Tags | Importance of Digital Marketing | What is Schema Markup | Google Business Listing | Hreflang