Fresher. Willing to make a career in Digital Marketing
Are you keen on exploring the ever changing and dynamic world of Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
We at Infidigit are hiring young professionals and training them to become specialists in the field of SEO. Here is the opportunity for all 2020 pass-outs to learn and earn at the same time.
You will get an opportunity to work closely with the Senior SEO analysts and to learn the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You would also draw a stipend of 7,500/- per month.
Your performance would be reviewed after 6 Months and if found satisfactory, you would be hired as a permanent resource into the organization as SEO Associate with salary hike.
Responsibilities – SEO Associate
- Implementation of SEO strategy which improves organic search ranking
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation
- Basic SEO technical knowledge – HTML, CSS, JS, Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online SEO tools.
- Perform SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of the client’s website
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Keep abreast with white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Client communication and reporting
Malad, West (Link Road)
7500/- per month
Best SEO Company | Professional SEO Services | Ecommerce SEO Company | Website Audit Services | Penguin Recovery Services | Local SEO Company | Internet Marketing Services | App Store Optimization Services | Conversion Optimization Agency | Best SEO Consultant | Best SEO Agency | Content Marketing Services | Link Building Services Agency | Amazon Advertising Services | PPC Company | Google Reverse Image Search | What is Featured Snippet | Image Optimization | What is Youtube SEO | Website Navigation