Senior Executive - Marcom & PR :
We’re looking for a resourceful and passionate candidate with extremely strong execution with Marcom & PR skills to join our team.
This person will be responsible for the company’s brand presence via multiple PR activities. This is a high-engagement profile and thus requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about their responsibilities.
The person will report to the Head -of Marcom
- Supervise the company’s branding & PR strategy with the agency.
- Handle all Media Communications and Press Releases.
- Monitor media outreach and performance and provide strategic feedback to senior management.
- Develop compelling content for pitching and positioning media articles to journalists.
- Develop and maintain company presentations, pitch decks & case studies.
- Create External Newsletters for outreach & lead generation.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, awards nominations, & branding partners.
- Developing and maintaining the events & conference calendar for networking opportunities.
- Employer branding through various initiatives
Skills / Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree, preferably in business or mass media-related subject with at least 4-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience in the brand marketing environment and dealing with media journalists across publications, electronic media, and new-age media.
- Agency background will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly self–motivated: the ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, individually and within a team.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility to meet tight deadlines.
Not a constrain for the right talent.