Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition
4 to 6 years of recruiting experience
The incumbent will be responsible for defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, the incumbent should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. The incumbent should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking, searching for potential hires through various portals & Headhunting.
Ultimately, the responsibility to place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
Responsibilities as Senior Executive – Talent Acquisition
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
- Source active & passive candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Send recruiting emails to active & passive candidates and follow up when necessary.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Negotiating with the candidates to close the offer.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process (end to end recruitment).
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data.
Qualifications for Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree/MBA Qualified.
- 4 to 6 years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.