Senior Content Editor
3 years of proven work experience as a Content Editor
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Content Editor to join the team. We are looking for an individual who can deliver high-quality content with impeccable grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and style. Also, the Individual should possess exceptional attention to detail for its intended audience. The candidate must possess exceptional communication skills (written/verbal) and play an active role in problem-solving.
- The individual is responsible for strategizing content guidelines and delivery in adherence to brand guidelines as well as the best SEO practices.
- The individual would also closely work with the team of writers and other leaders from various teams for the timely completion of deliverables.
- The individual will Produce or copy-edit content for various online outlets such as blogs, websites and social channels.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Revises, edits, and proofreads high-quality, creative content as needed.
- Stays updated on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content.
- The individual should have the ability to gather information through a relevant questionnaire or ask pertinent questions from various clients.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles.
- Generate new ideas & strategies around industry-related topics.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Versatile research skills.
- Familiarity with SEO and Content Marketing techniques.
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritize tasks
- Enthusiasm for learning & writing about new niches.
- The desire to learn new skills and technologies for content creation and optimization.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Team player.
- Open to take up challenges.
Not a constrain for the right talent.
Questions about joining Infidigit?
Learn more about our culture and work updates from our LinkedIn profile