Sr. Content Manager :
A Content Manager in an SEO agency is a professional who conducts thorough quality checks and closely works with the Content and SEO analysts for the timely completion of the content requirements.
The Content Manager is responsible for editing, writing, and planning content that adheres to SEO and content best practices. The individual is responsible for strategizing the content guidelines and delivery which is aligned as per the Brand Guidelines (mostly client side). The individual must have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal). S/He should play an active role in problem-solving, showcase a proactive and analytical approach for all the content queries and be a reliable and responsible leader and team player. The individual should be able to plan and strategize the targets/ deliverables for the Content Team to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Managing the expanding team of Content Writers
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency (write, proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers)
- Key role in formulating and analysing Content Guidelines for a global audience
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Ability to perform competitor content analysis and understand the content gaps for the global and Indian clients
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Ability to lead and motivate team members (in-house and remote both)
- Provide editorial and creative support to the SEO experts, clients and other teams.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify a deficiency. Manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with appropriate attention to phraseology, grammar, and punctuation
Skills / Experience :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content writing & editing
- Team management (Minimum 2 years of team handling experience)
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Versatile research skills
- Enthusiasm for learning & writing about new topics
- The desire to learn new skills and technologies for content creation and optimisation
- Familiarity with SEO
- Experience in client communication
Not a constrain for the right talent.