SR. SEO ANALYST
2-3 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
An ideal Senior SEO Analyst should be interested in SEO Audits, OnPage & OffPage SEO activities and Report Analysis for our eCommerce and enterprise clients. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, have good technical and analytical skills. Apart from previously mentioned skills, the candidate should have strong formal communication.
Responsibilities as Senior SEO Analyst
In-depth SEO technical knowledge – HTML, CSS, JS, Google Analytics, webmaster tools and various online SEO tools.
- Implementation of SEO strategy which improves organic search ranking
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Performing SEO audits and analysis
- Handling client communication
- Update and send weekly & monthly reports
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation.
- Compile and review Meta tags
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives
- Optimize existing website content and other sections such as Footer and internal links
- Ensure zero defect deliverables, internal and external
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Keep abreast with white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines and staying updated with the latest trends, technologies & algorithms
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Not a constrain for the right talent.