AVP/VP of Marketing and Business Development
10+ years of digital experience in Business Development and Marketing roles
Infidigit, an SEO Company in India has gained major accolades across the globe and established itself as a front runner in offering Digital Marketing services across the globe. Infidigit has won several awards and accolades from the Marketing community.
- Develop key growth marketing and sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies will be required to achieve financial targets. It would also include achieving annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Identifying revenue opportunities through research and prospecting new clients (Primarily in India, USA, Europe).
- Using contacts in the industry, understanding their needs for Digital – SEO, ASO, PPC & CRO.
- Introducing Infidigit passionately to potential clients, setting up and attending meetings (Mostly online) to pitch for new business.
- Collaborating with CXO’s and Marketing teams to procure new business contracts.
- Achieving/Surpassing targets and projections while providing regular reports to the management team.
- A leader who can lead and motivate the Business and Marketing team to achieve organizational goals.
- An enthusiastic person with 10+ years of digital experience in Business Development and Marketing roles.
- A target-driven individual with a proven record of nurturing and closing prospective clients.
- A confident self-starter who is pro-active, responsible, friendly and can work both independently and closely with the team.
- An instinctive negotiator with a can-do attitude who can work well with clients offering innovation and confidence in our services.
Strong analytical skills to measure activity and drive performance.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills.
- Client-focused approach partnered with strong relationship-building skills.
- Business acumen and market insight
Not a constraint for the right talent & will commensurate with experience & exposure required for the role.