SEO Audit Services that Covers 270+ Technical SEO Parameters
Your website should rank for priority keywords which have high conversion rates. Our SEO audit service covers more than 270 technical parameters which ensures that we improve your conversions.
Get Higher Search Engine Rankings with Our SEO Audit Services
Interested in seeing your website come at the top of search results when someone searches for something relevant your business? Infidigit’s experienced team of SEO experts can make it a reality for you with our advanced SEO strategies designed to optimize your website for the best search engine rankings.
A comprehensive SEO audit is the most efficient way to analyze the health of your website. It provides insights into your website’s technical aspects and helps determine the required changes to improve your website rankings. Our SEO experts deeply analyze every element of your website that impacts its SEO friendliness and create a roadmap to search engine success.
Our technical website audits include:
- Content analysis
- Page speed review
- Content strategy recommendations
- Coding review
- Keyword research
- Link analysis
- Crawl and indexing review
- On-Site and Off-Site SEO analysis
- Schema review and suggestions
- Internal error tracking
- Competitive review
Infidigit offers the best SEO audit services, such as Traffic Loss Diagnosis, On-Site SEO Auditing, Penalty Recovery, Website Migrations, and more. Each of our services is known to provide the best results for our clients.
Infidigit is a leading SEO audit company that has helped thousands of websites to rank higher in the search engine result pages and transform their business for success. Our teams track and address every need of the website and build an effective strategy that can boost your SEO ratings.
We are the market leaders when it comes to search engine optimization. You may search for any query related to our business and will find that our website always appears among the top results. If we can do it for ourselves, we can do it for you too.
We’ve Audited Websites on all Major Platforms
Get A Comprehensive Audit Report For Your Website
We cover more than 270 audit pointers for your website
Why Choose Infidigit as SEO Audit Service Provider
Struggling to improve organic traffic figures for your website? We at Infidigit can help you conduct a complete SEO Audit of your site to boost organic traffic. Our SEO Audit Services would include a checklist of 270 pointers and a detailed SEO Audit Report.
Though our SEO Audit Service is customised based on your industry, here are some of the major aspects we cover while doing SEO Audit:
- Technical SEO Audit
- On-Page SEO Audit
- Off-Page SEO Audit
- Architecture and Code Review
- Content SEO Audit
- Google Penalty Identification Audit
Why SEO Audit Services
SEO Audit services can deliver significant value across your digital marketing efforts. Audit, by its very nature, is a quantitative, reflective, and reporting-based practice. It will help you measure the performance of your Web design, linking, keyword, and other SEO efforts in the context of your historical results, your industry, and competitive intelligence. SEO Audit Services include both rigorous analysis and recommended solutions to fix gaps discovered in the research. The more comprehensive and data-driven the analysis is, the better results it can fetch for the marketing budget. Effective audit services, when delivered by an expert-led team, can help you in:
Establishing a quantified benchmark to interpret existing and future performance against historical and industry standards.
Data Driven Resource
Making data-driven resource allocation decisions.
Best Practices Creation
Creating internal best practices based on highest-performing pages.
Measuring uniformity of SEO implementation across pages and on-page elements.
Filtering and Fixing
Filtering and fixing laggard pages for higher conversion probabilities.
Detecting loopholes in the existing SEO efforts.
Getting an independent review, free of conflicts, from a professional SEO audit company.
Highlighting critical but undetected issues like sudden organic traffic drops and ineffective keywords.
Locating Missed Keywords
Locating low hanging fruits—missed keywords that can help in attaining marketing objectives.
Performance Gap Analysis
Conducting comprehensive performance gap analysis when SEO plans do not meet expected results.
Providing inputs for content marketing plans and paid campaigns.
Drilling insights from historical data on conversions, website performance, and traffic on Google Analytics and other similar tools.
Why invest in an SEO audit?
Have you spent your money and time working on improving your website, but still are distant from your SERP goals? Are you not getting the expected level of traffic whereas your competitors are enjoying higher ranks despite low-quality UX and authority?
If the answer is yes to both these questions, it’s time for an SEO audit.
SEO audit evaluates a website for its potential to rank on search engine result pages. You may also call it the report card of the site’s ‘Googleability.’ It elaborates the reasons behind the SEO score of your site. Therefore, when you spend money on an SEO audit, it is an investment with an inexhaustible list of benefits.
List of reasons you should invest in SEO audit:
Factors Considered While Conducting Website Audits
SEO audit is done to analyse the performance of a website in comparison with the best practices. The purpose is to find out the issues which may affect the performance of the organic search.
1. Competitor Research Audit
Competitor Analysis helps us to understand SEO practices of your competitor
2. Comprehensive Keyword Research
Creating an optimal keyword universe using ranking, impact, and opportunity analysis.
3. Technical Website Audit
We audit the technical pointers such as sitemap, robots.txt, crawl performance
4. Page Level Analysis
We assess every element of your web pages that can potentially affect your SEO results
6. Architecture Audit
Through an in-depth architecture audit, we discover the underlying potential of your website.
7. On-Page Optimization Audit
On-Page audit includes URL structure, headers, title & meta tags and many more.
7. Content Quality Audit
We audit the content present on your website and provide suggestions
8. Site Speed Audit
Site speed is now on of the essential Google ranking factor
9. User Experience Audit
User Experience is an essential audit to understand the loop holes on webpage
10. Image and Video Optimization Audit
Optimized image & video reduces page load time and ranks on SERPs
11. Google Analytics Review
Capture traffic dips and optimize pages with an expert review of your Google Analytics dashboard
12. Off-Page Optimization Audit
We audit your off page activities and provide suggestions to avoid any Google penalty.
- Competitor Research Audit is an extensive and thorough investigation of your competitors’ website. It is a detailed analysis to provide suggestions for the improvement of your website.
- An SEO audit company analyses the existing SEO strategies implemented on your competitors’ website. Based on the findings, it recommends the appropriate strategies which will improve your website’s performance with better results and higher position in search rankings.
- Ranking and Impact Analysis: Our SEO Audit Services plan measures the ranking for your current list of targeted keywords. We then create a reasonable performance benchmark based on historical performance for existing and future campaigns.
- Establishing a Keyword Universe: Our website audit services coupled with our expertise in SEO positions us to help you establish a universe of keywords that you must be targeting as low-hanging fruits to optimize reach and conversions.
- A Technical Website Audit is aimed to identify the different programming and technical issues on your website, which might be the reason behind its poor performance.
- An ecommerce SEO services will audit and address some of the basic but important technical issues like the right installation of SSL, presence of any missing pages and so on.
- The website SEO audit services will look into crawl stats, perform an XML sitemap review and robots.txt review for the web crawlers to crawl your website efficiently. Infidigit’s SEO services suggest the addition of 301 redirects in an Http to https migration and ensure that the right schema and markup is implemented.
- We begin with rigorous on-page, meta description, URL, and alt-tag analysis to measure results and provide recommendations for improved performance.
- Our experts inspect your internal linking practices to ensure that traffic with high conversion potential is not wasted in searching for information.
- We establish a uniform and optimal layout for content and on-page elements that suit your target audience, industry, and page objectives.
- The Architecture Audit performs an in-depth analysis of the structure and architecture of your website, including the web page code being used. The optimal architecture of your website helps users to navigate through the website with ease while performing their tasks efficiently.
- The website SEO audit services figures out the best layout for your website. This includes a compact menu, efficient internal linking, better-organised content hierarchy by identifying the gaps in the content, and so on. This will uncover the potential of your website by performing a platform review of the same.
- The On-Page Optimization Audit will review and recommend how best to optimize the content on your website for the search engines to discover and rank it higher.
- The website audit service analyses the highest traffic-generating keywords, and a list of additional keywords you should aim for. SEO audit services will also check if there are similar or missing title tags and meta descriptions.
- It provides recommendation on better internal and inbound linking, easy navigation and canonicals. It optimizes a clean URL that reflects the content on the website and ensures that the pictures are tagged.
The SEO agency will examine the quality of the content on your website. Your website content should be original, informative, interesting and easy to read. The quality of content affects user experience and your website’s ranking. The SEO audit services will perform the below tasks:
- Identify and recommend if and how you might need to change your content strategies.
- Suggest if you need to add or remove any specific content.
- Compare your content with your competitor’s, and address the differences in both quantity and quality.
- It will also fish out the duplicate content including meta tags if any, as it negatively impacts the performance of your website.
- Site Speed, in SEO audit services, refers to the time it takes for your website or a page on your website to load after clicking on the link. Site speed affects the ranking of a website.
- Ideally, the time taken for a page to load should be less than 3 seconds. The Site Speed audit looks into these issues. The SEO audit company analyses and addresses the issues which might be slowing down your site speed.
- Moreover, this will also give you suggestions on how to improve the site speed for both mobile and desktop where the bandwidths are different.
- User experience is one of the most important parameters that will impact your website’s ranking on the SERPs. With the help of Google Analytics, the SEO audit services will check both User Interface and User Experience on the site. It will also analyse the bounce rate and the average time spent by the user on your website.
- Bounce rate refers to the percentage of users who leave your website after visiting only a particular page instead of continuing to visit other pages within the same website.
- The lesser the bounce rate, the better it is of the ranking of the website. The longer the average time spent by users on your site, the higher your website’s performance. Better user experience leads to higher conversions, which ultimately leads to an increase in sales and revenue.
- Images and videos have now become a crucial part of digital marketing services. The Image and Video Optimization Audit makes sure that your website is optimally using these SEO trends.
- SEO audit services evaluate the image size and also provide suggestions and recommendations for both image and video optimization. For search engine crawlers to discover your content, the images and videos should be marked and given proper alt tags. The Keywords should appear several times in the title and descriptions of the videos.
- Google Analytics measures comprehensive performance across all your pages. Our team of experts analyses the dashboard and identifies the best and worst-performing pages to ensure consistent best practices and optimum resource allocation.
- We use Google Analytics to help you elevate landing page performance and increase conversions.
- We distil Google Analytics data to enrich your keyword universe.
- Off-Page factors are the major part of the search engines’ algorithms. Off-Page Optimization Audit looks into the linking strategies on your website which help in search engine optimization.
- It looks into the backlink type, whether these backlinks are relevant to your website or not, the number of links being used and if they are optimally placed.
- Post analysis of the linking strategy, SEO audit services will then provide a recommendation on how to get the best backlink to authority websites. They also disavow the unnatural links which hold back your website’s rankings and review backlinking domains.
Technical SEO Audit By Our Experts
Connect with our SEO audit experts and get your website SEO friendly
Schedule A Meeting
Subscribe to Monthly Growth Marketing Newsletter
Once a month, 100% Useful. No spam.
Schedule A Meeting
Frequently Asked Questions
An SEO audit is a procedure for examining the parts of your website that make it search engine optimized. SEO audit services provide you an overview of your website’s present health and opportunities for development that might help you rank better in search engine results.
Technical aspects of a website like as sitemaps, link structure, status codes, duplicate content, site performance, URL configuration, and crawling difficulties are generally checked during SEO audits.
An SEO audit is thorough, which means it considers both content and structural factors that influence your SEO ranking. The purpose of an SEO audit is to figure out what faults a website is doing that is affecting its SERP ranking.
Our SEO audit begins with an in-depth review of your website architecture and code. This review process makes us discover the underlying potential of your website. Our detailed on-page review validates if your web pages have all the key elements of an optimized page. Simultaneously, the off-page SEO review analyzes your brand’s online footprint to understand if it offers an optimal experience for prospects and search engine crawlers.
As part of our basic SEO audit service, we give you an overview of the authoritativeness and quality of the link profiles. However, a detailed link audit which encompasses disallowing bad links is offered as part of our monthly retainer service. For more details, you can connect with us for a conversation.
- Monitor the overall market and identify where you stand compared to your competitors.
- Uncover the current SEO weakness of your site.
- Identify the state of your competitors. What are the keywords being used by them and why are they performing better?
- Improve the organic search visibility of the site. Discover which keywords pull in more traffic and which are not result-oriented.
- Improve the conversion rate for your website and minimize the bounce rate.
- Backlink analysis is also one of the major benefits of SEO audit. Backlinks improve the site’s credibility.
We shall primarily need access to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console, to begin with, our analysis.
A comprehensive SEO audit facilitates a systematic examination of your website to identify existing issues w.r.t website architecture and code, content quality, internal and external linking, etc. These issues hinder the crawling and indexing of the website by search engines and thus affect rankings on relevant keywords. Hence, a thorough audit would help you rectify the issues and boost your search engine rankings.
Factors such as web page code, URL structure, page load time, sitemap and robots.txt file are analyzed to ensure that search engines pick up the right pages and ranking signals in your website. We also analyze canonicals and redirects, vet content for quality and duplication, check if images are optimized and assess navigation and design for user-friendliness and responsiveness.
A standard SEO audit takes approximately 4-8 weeks. During this duration, the SEO specialist analyzes and unveils the SEO opportunities on the website. The client under audit is kept updated on a bi-weekly or weekly basis with all the progress taking place.
Once the audit is completed, the auditors make a presentation in front of the client to take them through the findings and recommendations of the audit. A comprehensive health report card of the site is presented in a completely customized manner.
Google considers over 200 factors to rank websites. The free SEO tools give you details on barely a few of those factors concerning your website. In fact, most of the reports they generate lack a personalized approach for individual websites and their recommendations are fairly generic. Our comprehensive SEO Audit report will give you a detailed analysis of what’s plaguing your website and the remedy for addressing the same.
After we share the comprehensive SEO audit report with you, you can take a decision on executing the suggestions in the report by your internal team or outsourcing it to our team to execute them for you. We shall provide you a cost estimate for our execution services along with the SEO Audit report.