1. User-Friendly Website
The most important component for your SEO strategy is optimizing your website to be as user-friendly as possible. It is an absolute requirement to ensure that visitors stay on the website and browse your catalog.
A user-friendly website will help you keep your leads engaged, and persuade them to convert into buying customers. A user spending more time on your website sends a positive signal to search engine algorithms that your website is relevant and helpful. Here are a few things you can do to ensure your website is user-friendly:
- Optimize page loading time to be as little as possible
- Create product and category pages for easy access
- Have engaging content and CTAs on your pages to make an impact on visitors
- Have visually appealing media, content, and fonts on your pages
- Optimize your shopping cart and payment pages for convenient