Socially Powerful Case Study
How Infidigit helped Socially Powerful increase Sessions by 5,818.20 % & Leads by 602 % via SEO
About Socially Powerful
Socially Powerful is a UK-based B2B influencer marketing agency that aids clients in creating a positive brand image on social media platforms. Their strategy aims to build promotional influencer marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the right audience and increase the ROI for its clients.
With such a lucrative selling point in place, Socially Powerful recognised the need to expand its brand presence globally. Thus, came the need to focus operations beyond the UK and include regions like the USA, Europe, Australia, China & the Middle East.
With this requirement in mind, they decided to collaborate with Infidigit—a digital marketing agency with expertise in SEO to improve their visibility via organic channels.
What was Socially Powerful looking for
- To increase website traffic.
- Achieve growth in leads via Organic Channels.
- Improve New Users via Organic Channels.
What did Infidigit Help Achieve
With extensive technical, on-page and off page SEO implementation on the pages, Infidigit was able to increase its organic sessions.
Our strategies were complemented with timely technical implementations. This was one of the driving factors that contributed to the increase in leads.
With numerous SEO strategies involved Infidigit was able to increase it’s organic user base for its service pages.
How Did We Achieve These Results?
The Infidigit team helped develop region-specific folders essential to facilitating a global reach.
- Within three months, Hreflang was implemented on the website with the intention not just to target various geo-locations but also to help the website become technically adept. This consisted of migrating the site from the old domain (https://sociallypowerful.com/ ) to Geo-specific domains, which included:
https://sociallypowerful.com/uk for the UK
https://sociallypowerful.com/usa for the USA
https://sociallypowerful.com/uae for UAE
Keyword to URL mapping was conducted to ensure all the new intent-based keywords were mapped correctly. Furthermore, title meta descriptions along with header tags for location-based pages were updated. We also ensured content created on pages is relevant, unique, valuable to the readers and SEO-friendly.
After developing region-specific folders, all activities were tailored to meet every region’s language and content preferences. This way, each region-specific site was treated as a micro-site.
- The Infidigit team performed a competitor analysis as it was identified as the ideal approach towards content optimisation. This consisted of:
- Developing fresh content across all the ‘Service’ pages.
- Including relevant and intent-based keywords within the content to boost organic growth.
- Creating Geo-specific content to avoid duplicacy.
- A Knowledge hub was designed to enlighten aspiring marketers and attract the correct buyer persona. We also suggested blog content recommendations as per the trending keywords and topics.
We customised footer links for each page, taking into consideration the intent-based keywords and also similar services. All service pages and blogs were interlinked with appropriate anchor texts.
FAQ schemas were recommended and implemented on both service and blog pages to enable content ranking in featured snippets on Google.
Myntra Personal Care Case Study | Mochi Shoes Case Study | Traya Case Study | ICICI Prulife Case Study | Myntra Clothing and Footwear Case Study | Pisarto Case Study | ixigo Case Study | Superbalist Case Study | Zivame Case Study | Dun & Bradstreet Case Study | SEO Company | SEO Services | SEO Agency | SEO Consultants | SEO Basics
Get in touch with us
We have grown online traffic and sales for multiple businesses. We would love to do it for you too.