Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Ltd. is a leading hub of commercial data and insights that enables businesses to make important decisions regarding their partnerships. The company’s solutions are aimed at providing answers whether a company is credible or not in order to decide who to do business with, find leads or search for new business opportunities. More than 100,000 companies rely on Dun & Bradstreet to provide the insight they need to help build profitable, quality business relationships with their customers, suppliers, and business partners.
Dun and Bradstreet were struggling to increase their sessions and user base via organic channels; a goal they were aiming at for the past 2 years. With numerous companies trying to promote the same services, they were finding it difficult to stand out from the competitors. Their major objectives included:
- Increase in Organic Sessions by 100% within 12 months of engagement
- Increase in Organic Users & New Users by 100% within 12 months of engagement
- Increase in Clicks by 100% within 12 months of engagement
One of the major challenges the brand faced was to have a technically optimized website for users and search engines. In addition to that, there were two major obstacles hampering the website growth.
- Content was minimal and un-optimized
- The headers were not specified for the pages
Once Infidigit narrowed down on what the primary goals were, a comprehensive campaign strategy was created. The following points formed the base of the strategy:
- Technical SEO
- On-page Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Off-page SEO
Once the website was audited manually using various tools, technical action points were recommended to resolve the issues. Technical pointers included activities like schema addition, sitemap creation, crawling and indexing optimization and many more. This helped Infidigit make the website more search-friendly and increase the crawling and indexing of pages.
Infidigit suggested multiple on-page SEO changes which helped them to improve the overall SEO health score. Header tags and meta tags were optimized on the service pages. Internal linking activity was performed to enhance user and bot experience. These activities helped to improve the rankings of service pages.
Content is one of the most crucial aspects of any SEO campaign. Based on the content gap analysis performed by Infidigit, content recommendations were shared with the D&B team. Once the content was made live, the SEO health score of the webpages increased which helped Infidigit improve their rankings and land more users on the website.
Off-page optimization helps build a website’s recognition and domain authority. For Dun and Bradstreet, Infidigit built high-quality backlinks from external websites to increase the website’s online presence and domain authority.
After running the campaign, following results were observed on Dun & Bradstreet’s website (India):
- Organic sessions saw a growth of about 156% within 5 months.
- The organic user base of the website had improved exponentially.
- Through the collective strength of numerous SEO strategies, Infidigit managed to grow the organic new users base by 188% in 5 months of engagement.
- With the help of on-page optimization and technical implementations on the website, there was a massive improvement of 186% in the clicks.
Increase in Organic Sessions in 5 months
Increase in Organic Users
Increase in Organic New Users
Increase in Clicks